Never sacrifice your humanity in favor of peace. Never vanquish your humanity in favor of violence.

Monday, January 24, 2011

Thankful for a Classmate

I am thankful for BRIGIT! she's so awesome! She often annoys me. I hate Brigit. But I also love her!

We share our hatred of a certain person which is always fun because everyone always likes said person. She also has a really awesome house. However I almost fought her brother. He's just such a destructive and negative person. Unlike Brigit!

Some things about Brigit actually do annoy me though. Like the fact that she speaks Japanese and actually likes Japan, and Japan sucks. Its culture is really disturbing to me personally, and I'm seriously not saying that because it's foreign to me and I'm being xenophobic. Ok maybe that's a little the reason. But anyway also the fact that she wears high heels and then complains about the pain. Which is dumb. And also all her hipster photography which is actually MEANINGLESS. It reflects her indecision on all political or social anything and she really doesn't have any opinions.

But actually I think she probably does have stuff to say! She just has the humility and the sensibility not to be aggressive with it or talk about it all the time. I talk about my stupid opinions all the time and probably noone cares. She's actually legitimately nice and welcoming and stuff and she's actually a really great friend. To a lot of people. She never says or thinks anything negative about anyone at all without an actual reason. She's also COMPLETELY unpretentious which is so rare today and among all the people I run in to. She welcomes lots of new people into whoever she's hanging out with and it's so great.

Brigit is an amazing person and I should appreciate her more! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment